Hyundai India / rattling sound from steering column
I have this Santro Xing erlx purchased in May, 2006. This is indeed a cool machine specially on city roads and of course on highways, with superb driving comfort. However, the teething problem is a rattling sound that comes from somewhere near the steering console, once the car hits a bad patch of the road.
One of my friends has confirmed that he too has the same problem (his car would be about by 2 months older than mine) . On enquiring with two HASC, they say that Santro does have this problem all through... and the issue is currently on the Hyundai's drawing board. What do the other owners have to say??
More Hyundai India Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - parts rip-off
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - airbag control unit
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing