Hyundai I20 / new i20 over heating
I bought a Brand new hyundai i20 from a dealership in pretoria. Just after 1000km the car started to over heat and I also realised when I needed to use my fog lights it wasn't working either.
I took it in for repairs but no one wants to tell me why it's over heating so new.
I am very unhappy and dissappointed that this is happening to a new car with so little millage on,
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AT 10 000KM
More Hyundai I20 Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - service center
- Hyundai Motor America - mitchell hyundai in enterprise alabama
- Hyundai Motor America - 2013 hyundai sonata engine
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai of lake norman-lease-on 9/28/18
- Hyundai Motor America - service manager at hyundai 112 medford ny