Hyundai I 10 Car / suspension making noise

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,
I have visited hyundai dealer i. e modi hyundai, thane on 24th january, 2010 and got back the vehicle on 25th january 2010, I have mentioned that my front suspension is making noise and it should be rectified but when I took the vehicle I asked him whether it was solved the services adviser said yes it is being resolved.

but when I drove my vehicle back home which is 35 km away from the services station i. e. kalyan, I found that the problem is still their and it is not rectified. as I have to leave for haridwar I thought I would give the complaint once I am back. so now iam back and I have provided you all the details.

While I was away I received calls from modi hyundai thane to confirm whether I was satisfied I said no and once I would be back on 17th februry, 2010 pls contact me for the same but after waiting for almost 5 days no response from them.

So please arrange somebody from service centre to take my vehicle as I have no time left to go again and again 35 kms away to get it rectified as I have already in formed them. now I want as it is in warranty period the front suspension to be replaced sothat this problem should be nullified for ever.

My vehicle details are as follows
Name :manvi ramtarya
Reg dt:02/04/2009
Ch no:malam51cr9m287369
E no:g4la9m110372
Address:flat no 1403 14th floor building no c02 madhav sankalp khadakpada chowk kalyan west
Regn no:mh05 aj 7288
Model no I 10 hyundai gl 1.2 magna e3
Card sl no [protected].

Please get it is resolved otherwise I have to go to consumer forum
Thanks