Hyundai Finance Motor Company / automobile
I have made a monthly payment to HFMC each month, and although I may be late a few days, no more than 15, they are reporting to the credit bureau that I am more than 30 days late on my account. I think there should be a law against them doing this. I am not late on my account, there are late fees that have accumulated (a total of $91.39), however my auto account with HFMC is not late, yet they continue to report more than 30 days. These people are crooks, they should be charged and held accountable for doing this. Who can I contact, or how can I proceed to investigate further what HFMC is reporting to the credit bureaus?
More Hyundai Finance Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance