Hyundai / failure to honor warranty
I bought a new Hyundai Sonata in part because of its supposedly excellent warranty. But after the recent snowfall in DC, the little motor for my windshield wipers jammed up. Took it to the dealer. They said the damage was caused by the snow, so it was not covered by the warranty.
Turns out if any problem with the car can be said to be caused by something, the warranty doesn't cover it. Given that just about everything is caused by something else, the warranty is less useful than toilet paper. I'm going to take them to small claims court and will keep you posted on how it proceeds.
More Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - service center
- Hyundai Motor America - mitchell hyundai in enterprise alabama
- Hyundai Motor America - 2013 hyundai sonata engine
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai of lake norman-lease-on 9/28/18
- Hyundai Motor America - service manager at hyundai 112 medford ny