Hydroderm / Fraud

Phone: 1-800-840-5576

Trial offer was nice, loved the product used the whole bottle, was only to pay S/H. Credit card was charged $89.oo. I called they said it was for the next 60 days of product which I had not recevied. It finall came but it wasn't the same product, it was terrable, made a mess of my face. I called to report the defective product. The offer to reduce the price...No I want to send the stuff back so they can see what is wrong and I want a new bottle becuase I have paid for it. They promise to send a bottle out free of charge I will get it in 4 days. That was 8-26-08 I have still not recevied the item. Another charge of $89.00 appears on my credia card. It is 9-25-08. I have called 5 times. Each time I call I am told "the computer is down, please call back tomorrow" or "the system is down call back Tues or Thrus." Today Iasked to speak to someone higher, I was put on hold for 12 mins. The person that came ont he line identified herself with differnt name but was the same person. I called her on that so she hung up. I am more than discouraged with web orders. I will NOT do it again. BUT must get this cleared up ASAP. They have my Credit Card number. BEWARE!!! I am sure there are REAL products and REAL companies that provide items in Retail store that work just as well, its just finding them. I was the sucker on this one!! :-(

J

Comments

Va
  22nd of Apr, 2008

Does an offer to try Hydroderm product for free sound attractive to you? Think twice.

This was the most ridicules “free trial” ever!!! Not only that I didn’t like the product (it did absolutely nothing for me), but they charge you $50+ to try their product for free! You can’t get refund although you cancel the subscription. And don't even waist your time trying to talk to customer service (not to mention that I could hardly understand a word they were saying).

It’s clear how the company makes money... Total fraud!!!

Don’t buy any of their products unless you enjoy to be ripped off!!!

Ja
  20th of Oct, 2008

Although I'm not a fan of their products I felt I had to speak up. Not on behalf of Hydroderm but for the consumer. I buy a lot online and for the amount of people I've read today complain that they were 'then charged' or 'have been charged an additional amount' is borderline comedy.

You are snared but the risk free-trial. It is NOT free, but "risk-free". It is a continuity program, the same as Columbia House music or books would do. We the consumer need to pay better attention to what we buy rather than blame the company.

I tried it, didn't like it. Called to cancel it, got a RMA number and sent it back. They honored what they said over the phone and I have never been charged since.

There is no quick fix for anything, so we need to be careful with money. Read before you buy and we'll all be better off.

Ke
  6th of Nov, 2008

I have had SEVERAL charges to my credit card account from AIC Hydroderm Skin Care. I have never heard of this product...let alone needed to use it! I'm still in my early 20's and wouldn't need anything to handle my skin other than good ole soap and water!
I will keep an eye on my account at this time. But I'm disappointed that this is happening to more than one person.

Sl
  4th of Jan, 2009

Hydroderm has abandoned their website as well as their customer service number: 800-840-4043. After using the product I discovered it had absolutely no benefit. When I called to cancel my account/order I discovered their customer support number had been disconnected. In addition, I received a charge on my credit card in the month of December 2008 for products I did not receive.

Sh
  3rd of Jul, 2009

Cannot get in touch with company to cancel product shipments charged to my credit card. Product does not work, do not want to continue with this company. phone numbers donot work, e-mails do not work. Help!