Huntington Bank / rude and heartless customer service

Nitro, WV, United States Review updated:

Today 9-1-12 I went to Huntington Bank in Nitro West Virginia to deposit an money order and to get one in return for my rent. After the hassle I received over the blank money order it was finally processed. But the clerk was still a little unsure so she took the amount from my checking and told me the balance will be replaced after the money order cleared. After I explained to her that a money order is of cash value, she then revered it, and placed the money owed back into my account. Still I was unsure of her actions, I proceeded to the ATM to check my account balance. All moneys had been replaced, ten minutes later I had notice my ATM card had been left in the ATM so I went back to the bank at which to find out they where closed. A gentleman came to the door where I told him I had left my ATM card in the ATM he told me it was nothing he could do for me until Tuesday because Monday was a holiday and then slammed the door in my face. He did not try to help me in any way, didn't even try to give me a number to call, or anything. I felt hurt more then angry, I set in that parking lot and cryed, several employees walked passed me and didn't even try to to help me or show any concern at all. I do not want to believe that the reason for this was because the WVU game was on and the employees felt that they had better things to do, then to help me. I just don't understand what they can do for me Tuesday morning that he couldn't do for me today. Customer service is horrible at this particular branch, the one in Southridge is Friendly and Very professional. maybe the management team in Southridge needs to show the management team in Nitro how to conduct business in a profession manor.

Comments

• Lo
      Sep 01, 2012

best place
    it is really best place for online shopping
    i had try, it is truth and service is very good
    fast ship and best quality
    hope you can try too
    here is the site :
    sure you will like it

• He
      Sep 02, 2012

You left your atm card and you want them to get on their knees and help? Maybe they didn't notice you and they just wanted to get home to be with family.

• Se
      Sep 02, 2012

You are real stupid. You could be giving the bank a fraudulent money order and the best thing is the bank put a hold on your account until the money order clear. As stupid as you are you do not need a ATM card.