Hungry Jack's — wrong order provided
We attended Ashmore hungry jacks on Saturday 7th of January 2017 at around 3:15 pm, we ordered a veggie burger meal with cheese through the drive through, which we had to wait 5 minutes for ( this is fine, as the staff are polite about the situation ) however when we arrived home my partner ( vegetarian) took a bite out of the burger which had a beef patty inside???? Which took her by surprise!
We often have our bottles of water forgotten from our orders, which is not a big deal, but this incident was a little upsetting as we drove all the way there and was disappointed to find out we had not gotten what we had ordered.
Also the coffee is never hot enough.
My email is [protected]@hotmail.com - if you would like to provide feedback.
Still happy customer.
More Hungry Jack's Complaints & Reviews
- Hungry Jack's - disgusting burgers 
- Hungry Jacks - food poisoning. 
- Hungry Jack's - ridiculous product substitution 
- Hungry Jacks - bad servcie & cold food
- Hungry Jacks - service 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - missing burger and not have correct sauce on the burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - large grilled chicken burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - horsham manager
- Hungry Jack's Australia - no breakfast menu available to select from in toowoomba 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - staff