Hungry Jacks Gold Coast Airport Australia — selling water to you for your flight.
My daughter went on her first flight alone to NZ and was offered a bottle of water which she accepted and paid $3.90 for. A large sign on the wall behind the counter reads
"Why not grab a bottle of water for your flight". This sign is misleading for new travelers. It should indicate 'domestic flights only'. My daughter hadn't even opened her water, went through customs with it and it was confiscated.
I went back to complain about the sign and the manager, in his own words said to me "Oh yes m'am, sorry about that, we get a lot of customer complaints about the sign".
What the hell!! If you are getting complaints about a misleading sign then perhaps its time to reword it, instead of just continually ripping people off!!
Certainly with not be a patron of Hungry Jacks again, anywhere, especially with this kind of attitude coming from their store managers, and certainly never again a customer of Hungry Jack at Gold Coast Airport Australia
More Hungry Jacks Gold Coast Airport Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Hungry Jack's - disgusting burgers 
- Hungry Jacks - food poisoning. 
- Hungry Jack's - ridiculous product substitution 
- Hungry Jacks - bad servcie & cold food
- Hungry Jacks - service 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - missing burger and not have correct sauce on the burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - large grilled chicken burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - horsham manager
- Hungry Jack's Australia - no breakfast menu available to select from in toowoomba 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - staff