Hungry Jack's Australia / veggie burger
I went through the drive through at Belmont Hungry Jacks last night (Tuesday 09/05) on my way home at 2040Hrs
I ordered a veggie burger, minus mayo, minus onion.
The shop was quiet, no other cars in drive through, yet I was told to wait in the drive through bay (even though there wasn’t a single car behind me)
After about 5 minuted my order was bought out and I left
The burger contained no salad and was FULL of mayo.
How is it even possible to get something so wrong? Even if I didn’t ask for no mayo, that is WAY TOO much for one burger, and WHERE IS THE SALAD?
More Hungry Jack's Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Hungry Jack's - disgusting burgers 
- Hungry Jacks - food poisoning. 
- Hungry Jack's - ridiculous product substitution 
- Hungry Jacks - service 
- Hungry Jacks - bad servcie & cold food
- Hungry Jack's Australia - missing burger and not have correct sauce on the burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - large grilled chicken burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - horsham manager
- Hungry Jack's Australia - no breakfast menu available to select from in toowoomba 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - staff