Hungry Jack's Australia — chicken royale
On 6/11/2018 approximately 11.35 pm I went to Hungry Jack at Terminal 1, Perth Airport. I queue and waited and later ordered Chicken Royal. After a few minutes, Angela ( the manager that took the order ) told me there no more Chicken Royale. Remember this is the second time.
My complaint is why you let me wait and after the order and WASTE MY TIME, and tell me that there don't have chicken Royale. I suggested to Angela at least she put a notice to say chicken royale is finished. Angela told me that the Hungry Jack is not allowed to put notice if food finished. This implied in my opinion that HUngry Jacks can do anything even though it is adversely affecting in their client. So now I want to know where is the Law of Australia to protect the people of Australia?
I need an immediate answer or else I will go to the Relevant authorities to make a complaint and taking the necessary action to enforce the law.
Updated by Peter Peter Peter, Nov 26, 2018
THE DATE OF THE COMPLAINT IS 27/11/2018 11.35PM
More Hungry Jack's Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Hungry Jack's - disgusting burgers 
- Hungry Jacks - food poisoning. 
- Hungry Jack's - ridiculous product substitution 
- Hungry Jacks - bad servcie & cold food
- Hungry Jacks - service 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - missing burger and not have correct sauce on the burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - large grilled chicken burger
- Hungry Jack's Australia - horsham manager
- Hungry Jack's Australia - no breakfast menu available to select from in toowoomba 
- Hungry Jack's Australia - staff