Humana / delta dental ppo - coverage

1 500 W. Main StreetLouisville, KY, United States

On a recorded line, I was told by a Humana representative that my dentist Dr. Edith Gevorgian, Glendale, CA, was in network and that routine cleaning would be fully covered. After my first cleaning, Dr. Gevorgian received $21 from Humana. I called Humana and was told that she was NOT in network. I asked to have my policy canceled and premium refunded. I suggested that they listen to the recorded line. They told me to write to PO. Box 14729, Grievance and Abuses. I did so enclosing a check for $21. Today I was told that there was no record of my correspondence on June 14 and August 4. After that, I searched my check records. Sure enough, Humana cashed my check for $21 in August 2015. So, they did receive my letter. I was lied to about my dentist being in network, and then I was stonewalled by customer service. Today I also received an E-mail stating that my policy was being canceled effective last August. Seriously, return every cent of my premium and send me a thank you letter for bringing this pattern of fraud to your attention.

Je