Hughesnet / slow internet
I got Hughesnet because it's the only thing available besides dialup. But now I am wondering if I should have just went with dial up anyway. It would have been a lot cheaper. I don't know how they get away with charging so much for crappy internet service. I keep hoping that DSL will be available soon here. I know I'll end up having to pay to get out of my contract, but it will be worth it. To anyone looking for high speed internet, don't look to Hughesnet, because you won't get it.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - unauthorized charge on card
- Hughesnet - Internet Provider
- Hughes Network Systems - I was lord too!
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet Internet - false advertising, god awful service