Hughesnet Internet / false advertising, god awful service

1 Tucson, AZ, United States

Hughes net this is all a lie
Built-in wi-fi be ready to recover page many times
Connect multiple wireless devices at home (lie). You'll have peace of mind knowing that your system features the latest in wi-fi standards and technology (dual-band 802.11ac). Delivers 2.4 ghz and 5 ghz for incredible speeds and excellent coverage (lie). Set up separate guest wi-fi for visitors to keep your home network more secure. Monitor data usage and track wi-fi performance
Yes! Hughesnet gen5 is available from coast to coast in the u.S. All you need is a clear view of the southern sky. Visit our coverage areas page to learn more!
Yes, you can use skype and netflix with our gen5 service, but be sure to continue to monitor your monthly service plan data with the usage meter. It's important to remember that your home is approximately 22, 000 miles away from the hughesnet satellite in space.in order to minimize the delay that comes from having data travel back and forth over such a vast distance, your modem uses advanced acceleration techniques.
About all thats is true with these adds are hughes net satellite is 22, 000 away

I did this upgrade and its a lie because all plans have same speed
Get higher speeds and greater download capacity
Enjoy faster internet speeds and greater download capacity when you upgrade your hughesnet service plan. New, improved plans available in certain geographic areas.
I have had it after 5 months of running out of data, most of my data used waiting for buffering on you tube and ruku. It's impossible to call, your wait time is forever then you get someone you cant understand from india or somewhere else. Hughes net is about as fast as dial up. Plenty of free buffering. I've had it with this is a total rip off and I plan on turning in a report to b.B. B

I have already paid over 400.00 since I got this awful service. I will return the equipment via usps but dont expect one more penny from me, your company has broken the agreement so many times, such as upgrade to more data and get faster speeds lie, plus more. I was told to disconnect my androids because they were using too much data and slowing down internet. I only have one 7" android and seldom use it. Had 82% data left went watched movie on netflex with wife, when checked data after the movie to see how much data was used watching one movie I found I only had 42% left. I have called and complained many times the tech told me give it couple months and the satelite will be in full operation that was 6 months ago fed up and done with hughes net.
Kennith tackett