Hughesnet / ripped off

Hughes net is the worst service company I have ever dealt with in my life. When I just called to complain about my service bill being so high, I was just informed that they have been charging me for two accounts. After speaking to a supervisor, I discovered that it was really my fault you see, because "I" failed to cancel my first account when I upgraded my service to a faster router. Their calls centers are carefully constructed to take you into a complete dead end. I am appalled. Why they have any customers is unfathomable to me.

Comments

• Jk
      28th of Apr, 2009

I THINK THIS IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD THERE EVERY WAS . As FOR as INTERNET. And as for fast serves it's not what they say it is. we might as well have had kept the diale up we had. I'ts about as fast as that. As for as money that too is a fraud they tell you one price and they take all the mony you have in the bank. I'm very dissadeisfied with the whoe thing, But they have you bye the balles now that they have you in there grips. once you sing a contrack you have to stay with them for 2 damm years befor you can get out of it or pay a large amount of money to get out of it.I was told that the price was 59.99 a month with taxes and they just took over 70.00 out of our account now they can't tell me that taxes or 20.00 dollors more a month.
    people who are on social securty always get riped off it's not funny.I just hope I can find a news carrer to get this too and have it posted all over where the world Ive made a copy of this letter for my recordes.
    yours truly custermer of hugenet.

• Li
      4th of Jan, 2010

They still have customers only because most of us have no frickin' choice. I've been looking for another provider only to find that every other one out there is just as sneaky and underhanded as Hughes. It's a monopoly, and it'd be great if someone could do something about it. I'd love to see this get taken into court. No one is happy with this joke of a company. I only wish I could find another ISP so my family could tell Hughes to shove it up theirs.