Hughes Broadband / dishonest representation
Hughes not only is expensive with poor service, they are dishonest. I recently upgraded by service to a new router after being told it would make my lousy response time better. A couple of hundred dollars later I have a new satellite dish, new modem. They left the old satellite dish at the top of my driveway. Unbeknownst to me, they created a second account and kept charging be the first. Double billing. They made it sound like my fault and did not refund my money. I am writing a letter to the FCC. This company should not be allowed to do business.
More Hughes Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.