HUDforeclosed.com / Took money from account without authorization

1 Arlington, VA, United States Review updated:

www.hudforeclosed.com and www.hudforeclosed.net are the same company and if you quit one the other one will bill you so you can't
get out of the cycle of being billed. So if you buy a 7 day agreement and don't cancel your credit card, your keep on paying even if they give you
a confirmation #. I reported them to my Credit Card company and
it looks like I get a new number and the Fraudulent Department is
looking into the bill because the charge changed names from .com to
.net. What a crooked bunch of so and sos', you think

Comments

30th of Mar, 2009

Hello Vanessa,

I'm sorry that you were left with such a negative impression.
    We actually do stand by our product and our aim (as evidenced by thousands of happy members) is to provide a valuable service. We clearly did not succeed in your case, and for that I apologize.

To clarify: Yes, both domains are connected to the same entity. This is just the way our websites are set up, and there is no malice involved. You were only billed for ONE service, the one you signed up for.

I see in your account that you signed up for our site on August 15, 2008 and last logged in to the member site on September 21, 2008. I see that your account was in fact canceled and won't re-bill.

Per my notes, Jack at our Customer Service Center did speak with you recently and your concerns were resolved. Should this not be the case, would you please call us at our 800 number? Truly we'd like to see you satisfied.

Sincerely,
    Chris Jenkins
    HUD foreclosed
    800.422.6021

30th of Mar, 2009

Hello Dorothy,

I apologize, I just found this and was not aware of it until now.
    Yes, upon checking your account I do see that you signed up on October 6 for the One-Week Free Trial and it was canceled on October 10, 2008, within that week's time.

We value our customers and strive to deliver excellent value. We have thousands of happy customers. I am sorry we did not succeed in your case.

Would you please get in touch with us through our 800 line of the contact form on our site? We will gladly address your concerns.

I have also instructed a customer service representative to try and reach you by phone.

Sincerely,
    Chris Jenkins
    HUD foreclosed
    800.422.6021

16th of Mar, 2011

My account was charged and i never even went to your site before now, I want my account refunded immediatly or you will be hearing from my lawyer