HUDforeclosed.com / Took money from account without authorization
www.hudforeclosed.com and www.hudforeclosed.net are the same company and if you quit one the other one will bill you so you can't
get out of the cycle of being billed. So if you buy a 7 day agreement and don't cancel your credit card, your keep on paying even if they give you
a confirmation #. I reported them to my Credit Card company and
it looks like I get a new number and the Fraudulent Department is
looking into the bill because the charge changed names from .com to
.net. What a crooked bunch of so and sos', you think
Ron Blasco's Response, Mar 09, 2018
Do not use this company as you can see they are criminals.
They will charge your credit card even if you are not using the services.
STAY AWAY FROM THE CRIMINALS!!!
More HUDforeclosed.com Complaints & Reviews
- HUDforeclosed.com - Charges 
- HUDforeclosed.com - cannot get them to cancel my Membership 
- HUDforeclosed.com - continuing to charge bank account 
- HUDforeclosed.com - unauthorized withdrawal of funds from credit card 
- HUDforeclosed.com - can not discontinue web. 
- HUDforeclosed - membership services
- HUDforeclosed.com - unauthorized billing
- HUDforeclosed - emptied my home, won't return calls. i'm homeless and on disability
- HUDforeclosed - hudforeclosed
- HUDforeclosed - online $1 request