HUDforeclosed.comcannot get them to cancel my membership

E

ID# [protected]@yahoo.com, Order # [protected], EXP date 5/2011
IP ADDRESS 99.175.85.249 . I have called [protected], 5 times to cancel and have not got a refund to this date 4/13/09. [protected].
Thank you for any help I may get . Earle Weatherford
7700 Colony Ln.
Fort Smith, Ar. 72908

• Ls
    L. Smoldt Jul 26, 2018

I'm having the same problem cancelling. My email is also not coming up in their databases, my credit card company said they cannot stop payment on the monthly charges...They are jeopardizing me financially but am considering a lawyer/consumer advocate. This is old-timey highway thievery.

• Na
    nadine77 May 02, 2016

I have used the site with the $1 charge as offered from HUDForeclosure.com . Did Not fully signed up and called them the same day to cancel back in December 2015 . Didn't get a cancellation n# with the agent and was told that my membership was cancelled . Until I saw on the 04/23/2016 that they were charging my credit card of $49.60 all along every month. Filled a dispute for only 2 payments with my credit card company * A reminder the first charge of $ 49.60 back in January 2016 * Only request was 2 payments and certainty again a cancellation They have replied with a general feed back to my email and sent me a cancellation n# via email without regards to my appeal of charges given. The same day of the email 04/ 26/2016 they charged my card Again for $49.60 and received a collection notice in the mail dated 04, 26/2016 for the 2 payments being disputed total of $ 91.24.from payment center Lamont, Hanley & Assoc..Inc. 1138 Elm street PO box 179 Manchester NH 03101 .How can this be Legal ??? So now a 2 payments = total $91.24 charged bye collection Agency also a new charge same day posted of $49.60 in dispute with the new charge ??? All done in one day 04/26/2016..Even after cancellation and with a N# They still charged me $49.60 ...What can I do ??? This company is a fraud and abuse of power

• Sh
    shirl44 Mar 05, 2016

I have been having the exact same problem.They take my money but can't get on site, STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. Saturday Shirley George Pearl, MS

• Su
    Sunday Marro Nov 29, 2015

I have emailed the company yet again about issuing me a refund. Upon reviewing my credit card account I became aware that Hudforclosure.com had been debiting my account for months although it never recognized my email as a member or could I get the site to work. I requested a refund and still have not received a response to my inquiry. This is outrageous how is it they have my payment information but as a member I was not found. Sunday Lynn Marro Yorktow. VA : (

• Su
    Sunday Marro Nov 29, 2015

I have emailed the company yet again about issuing me a refund. Upon reviewing my credit card account I became aware that Hudson had been debating my account for months although it never recognized my email as a member or could get the site to work. I requested a refund and still have not received a response to my inquiry. This is outrageous how is it they have my payment information but as a member I was not found. Sunday Lynn Marro Yorktow. VA : (

Chris Jenkins Jun 05, 2009

Dear Mr. Weatherford:

Sorry for replying late - I have just become aware of this complaint.
    However, I've checked the status of your account and I see that your membership was, in fact, cancelled.
    Please don't worry, we have no intention of billing you inappropriately.

I see also that you were issued a full refund.
    If for any reason your records reflect differently, please contact us immediately and we will rectify the matter.
    But based on what I see, your case has been correctly addressed - account cancelled, refund issued.

Sincerely,