HSBC Dubai UAE / unauthorized charges credit cover

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Re: HSBC

One of your bank agent called me over the phone sometime back regarding "CREDIT COVER" and I declined the offer. Despite that around Dhs.25/- was deducted from my credit card account [protected]. Then I called again 8004722 and spoke to another of HSBC agent; I was assured that it will be returned back/ revert to the credit card. The assurance was false, again around Dhs.25/- has been deducted and to sum up these unapproved credit cover deductions have taken the credit card account over the limit.

I demand that since the credit cover deductions from my credit card unapproved and unauthorized by me (HSBC Customer) and the resulting credit shield deductions (Around AED250/-) due to the deductions - must be credited back to my credit card account. Kindly ensure that my request is attended immediately in order that it abides by the Central Bank rules and regulations.

Awaiting HSBC positive response soon!

Usama Aziz Khan
Cell: [protected]

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2008

i bought nokia n 76 BLSR-641541 from alashi mobile phone trading.vide bill number 0695 dated 22.9.2007. P.O BOX NUMBER 61430
    shj karma ajman
    UAE
    DURING MY VISIT TO UAE.BUT I M SORRY THE BODY OF MY PHONE HAS LOST ITS COLOUR AND SHINE IN FEW MONTHS OF MY PURCHASE. I CANNOT GO TO UAE TO GET ITS BODY REPLACED AS SUGGESTED BY NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE AT AMRITSAR, PUNJAB, INDIA.
    I REQUEST NOKIA TO KINDLY REPLACE THE BODY AS IT IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD.I WILL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL AND OBLIGED.

• Ra
      24th of May, 2009

Dear All,

I applied for a SINGLE POINT LIABILITY LETTER from HSBC, Dubai.
    A single letter that shows my credit cards / Car loan outstanding. However, HSBC is avoiding to give a single letter... Instead they gave me two letters one for credit cards and the other for car loan...
    I requested them and pleaded them to give a single letter but they were adamant...
    I just wanted to know, If HSBC gives such a single letter and if so, whom should I contact??

All positive suggestions are much appreciated...

Thanks & Regards