HSBC Dubai UAE / unauthorized charges credit cover
One of your bank agent called me over the phone sometime back regarding "CREDIT COVER" and I declined the offer. Despite that around Dhs.25/- was deducted from my credit card account [protected]. Then I called again 8004722 and spoke to another of HSBC agent; I was assured that it will be returned back/ revert to the credit card. The assurance was false, again around Dhs.25/- has been deducted and to sum up these unapproved credit cover deductions have taken the credit card account over the limit.
I demand that since the credit cover deductions from my credit card unapproved and unauthorized by me (HSBC Customer) and the resulting credit shield deductions (Around AED250/-) due to the deductions - must be credited back to my credit card account. Kindly ensure that my request is attended immediately in order that it abides by the Central Bank rules and regulations.
Awaiting HSBC positive response soon!
Usama Aziz Khan
More HSBC Dubai UAE Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive