HSBC / Credit Card / name appearing in satyam online defaulters list

1 India Review updated:

I was a HSBC credit card holder, i had outstanding amount on the credit card and the same was settled with HSBC on 17th September 2006. I have a receipt issued to me by HSBC for the same. I find that my name appears in Satyam online defaulters list and am not able to apply for any credit facility from any banks.
Recently i applied for AMEX corporate card and the application was rejected, i was not given a reason for the same but on persistent inquiry i was told that my name appears in Satyam Online Defaulters list. Even after doing a settlement with HSBC my name has still not been removed from the list.

Beware!

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2007

Hi, Someone got an ICICI Credit Card issued in my name. I came to know this only after receiving a bill for an outstanding amount of 40.000 Rs. Since, I did not use it, I never made a payment for the same and then I recently got to know that my name may be featuring on Satyam online in Defaulters' list. I am wondering if there is a way to find out the same. If yes, then what is the easiest way to get myself out of this mess. Please suggest as this will give me peace of mind. Thanking in anticipation

• Ra
      29th of Sep, 2007

HSBC CREDIT CARD DEVISION MAKING PEOPLE FOOLS.. HYDERABAD-AP INDIA.. THERE IS NO CELL FOR CREDIT CARD DEVISION OF HSBC-HYDERABAD BRANCH AP-INDIA. regarding card cancellation issue. regarding balance transfer issue. i have a issue with hsbc mentioned below after making complaint this conversation happend with the citi bank customer care dept. 1>i asked cc what is the status of my tata-aig complaint return complaint status-(6sep), he told that it has canceled fine,so i told that there is no intimation regarding that cancellation, after that i asked about the balance transfer which i asked to transfer 6000 Rs to citi bank on 18-20 of sep. 2>He told that it didn't happened because i called the customer care dept on 2nd regarding tata-aig issue and asked them to cancel the credit card if u r not resolving this issue.after that there is no intimation to me regarding the cancellation of card. 3>if that is the case i got the credit card bill on around 11-15 of this sep. why don't u people mentioned in that letter itself that i requested for cancellation and why u people informed that this card is under cancellation procedure. 4>leave it if that is the case when i contacted the customer care dept and when i logged a complaint on tata-aig insurance(sep-18-20) issue why u didn't inform me and also when i asked for balance transfer how he agreed for balance transfer and i got a call from chennai for balance transfer they taken both citi and hsbc card numbers. Even when u called me ,that time also u didn't ask about the cancellation issue .he told that the cancellation procedure wll take 7 days procedure if that is the case after 2nd sep (sun) and the bill generation is on 11-sep(tue) means totally 7 days are there to mention in the bill itself which u send to me ,but u didn't mentioned in the bill itself. so mistake is from ur side only check the voice interaction of my account once ... after some time i was asking these questions he disconnected the call. ny how i got to know, 5>this means they r making me fool i understood every thing ..

• Ra
      29th of Sep, 2007

regarding card cancellation issue. regarding balance transfer issue.

i have a issue with hsbc mentioned below after making complaint this conversation happend with the hsbc bank customer care dept.

5>this means they r making me fool i understood every thing ..

5th of May, 2008

sir,

i applied a credit card in your bank i got all verification from your bank side, but still i didnt receive any status from your bank...

just i want to know the status of my credit card...

you please ask any one of your people to call me for the following no 9791144888

10th of Jul, 2008

Name appearing in Satyam Online Defaulters List

Few days back I had applied for the personal Loan in HDFC Bank,
    from there I came to know that my name appears in Satyam Online Defaulters List, As per bank in 2003 I had a satilment with some credit card for RS.3.5 Lack and the payment was made. I totally disagree with this information. in 2003 to 2005 May I wasv working with a company Digitally Equipage India Pvt Ltd and at that time My salary was around Rs. 3000/- only as that can be seen the detail of credits in my bank ICICI Acc. Nom 007101040215, at that time I was not having any credit cards. from the year June 2006 I am having ICICI bank Credit card only. from 2006 june I am having a good record with ICICI bank,
    I dont know from where my fake information comes in defaulter list,
    Please gauide me what should I do regarding this

22nd of Jul, 2008

Hi I Used to have a HSBC credit card. Because of some personal reasons i dint make the payment for 6 months. I got a call from HSBC asking me to pay 13000 instead of 26000 and make the settlement which i did. Afterwards i got to know that my name is in the defaulters list, so i called up the same executive and verified. She said if i make the total payment my name will be removed form the defaulters list with in 15 days. I made the payment but It's been more than two months and i still dint get any information regarding the removal of my name from the list. I have been in constant touch with the executive everytime she is saying it will be done in a day or two and she even forwarded all the mails related to my issue. For collecting the payment they call u up everyday and bugg you but y dont they act in the same pace in this kind of situations. I just want to how many days it would normally take to remove the name from the list after making the payment. Can i take any legal action on the bank for what has happened to me please suggest me soon.

• Rj
      1st of Aug, 2008

my credit card @ account ballence statement e mail kar do

• Pa
      4th of Aug, 2008

i have a hdfc hsbc citi bank doucthe icici abn and sbi card holder but in the mean time i m lost my job and i m presently working in private co.salary was 8000/.but above card is outstandig in last 5month .i want time to pay outstanding the amount but many banks harras me and they told me i dont given time .kindly help me once again i requet plz give me time also these bank are threding me and my family so what i do.

• Mo
      20th of Sep, 2008

my quest is that how could i chk whether my name appears in defaulter list or not?

• Di
      12th of Oct, 2008

I WANT NOW MY NAME IS DIFALTER LIST OR NOT

• Ar
      25th of Oct, 2008

hi to all worker of sattyam iam frm my gf was working in sattyam her name is farise if any one have her number plz send as a sms on 9912857147

3rd of Mar, 2009

my outstanding payment is 6819 after interst and late payments its goes to 7819 i spoke with bank officer he is ready for settlement waveoff interstrate and asked me to pay actual amt that is 6819 but he warned me that my name will be appear on cibil list for just not paying 1004. i wanted to know is it true for just rs.1004 my name will be on cibil list

• Ks
      16th of Apr, 2009

I was a SCB credit card holder, i had outstanding amount on the credit card and the same was settled with SCB and received the confirmation mail from customer care . I have a receipt issued to me by SCB for the same. I find that my name appears in Satyam online defaulters list and am not able to apply for any credit facility from any banks.
    Recently i applied for HDFC car loan, Personal Loan and the application was rejected, i was not given a reason for the same but on persistent inquiry i was told that my name appears in Satyam Online Defaulters list. Even after doing a settlement with HSBC my name has still not been removed from the list.

Beware!