HSBC / Credit Card / name appearing in satyam online defaulters list
I was a HSBC credit card holder, i had outstanding amount on the credit card and the same was settled with HSBC on 17th September 2006. I have a receipt issued to me by HSBC for the same. I find that my name appears in Satyam online defaulters list and am not able to apply for any credit facility from any banks.
Recently i applied for AMEX corporate card and the application was rejected, i was not given a reason for the same but on persistent inquiry i was told that my name appears in Satyam Online Defaulters list. Even after doing a settlement with HSBC my name has still not been removed from the list.
More HSBC / Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card
- HSBC (UAE) - customer service