HSBC / disturbing me on my week end

United Arab Emirates Review updated:
2.5
I am Master card holder of HSBC for the past 5 years.My credit history with the bank is very good and stable.During the past 5 years of using the card I may be missed my due date once or twice.The last time I forgot to pay was this month.However a lady from collection called me from [protected] on thuresday 18th I informed her that I will do the payment in couple of days as I forgot.The next day she called me on FRIDAY 4:00PM ON MY DAY OFF.I called [protected] spoke to Mr.Shridar Vinagala he told me that he will investigate and the next day some1 called me from Complain department and he apologized for disturbing on My week end and I told him that I will do the payment soon today or tomorow.After 1 hr.another woman called me again without reading the update in the system.I am forwarding this issue to the Central bank, the bank has no right to call the customer on week ends.

Comments

Ra
  19th of Feb, 2009
Same or very similar story is mine too. Just now I may have received 100th call for last 3 days.
I am not able to sleep, eat, work as every 5-10 minities they call and abuse you. I am just 5 days late and this morning I already paid. May be it takes some time until it shows in thier system as I paid through UAE exchange.
HSBC - you seem to be the poorest bank in the world!
Shame to HSBC!
Shame to the staff of HSBC!
Dx
  13th of Mar, 2009
Even I got about 27 calls from 04-4359210 today, when I attend the call no one would speak and the line gets disconnected. Only after seeing this discussion I understand that it’s from HSBC.
Gb
  20th of Mar, 2009
we are getting the same call from the last 3 days. non stop calls... this is totally unacceptable. we can file a complain against this re-programmed call. we should all meet up and make a collective complain against this irritant. today is friday but still i am getting calls every 5 minutes starting from 9am until 6pm. i got too delayed on my payment because our company is also suffering from global recession. butthis is my first time to missed the payment. shame on HSBC. they are nothing but a leech sucking bank. no heart no ethics.

gbofsharjah
Li
  10th of May, 2009
There should be a law against harassment by recovery/collections agents from these banks. Are they all going bankrupt?
Li