HSBC Bank / fraudulent charges
I signed up for a credit card from HSBC at the World Series in Tampa to get a free towel. This was October 23, 2008. I just got a credit card bill in the mail for $29.95, almost 4 months after the fact. The $29.95 was for a subscription to Sports Illustrated which I had no idea I was signing up for. Even if it was in the fine print that I didn't read, I would not expect a bank or Sports Illustrated to have to resort to this type of deceptive practice. Weak. Unfortunately this type of stunt is getting common even among reputable companies. This is not going to help our economy. I'm done complaining and now I am going to get back to my honest days work for an honest days pay.
More HSBC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive