H&R Blocktax rep and quality of service

I called my local office to make an appointment. They tell me they dont make appointments after 5 because they close at 6. Okay fine, then I ask about the advsnce and she tells me they are doing it. I took off work today to made an appointment at 9am via the internet. I arrive at the store at 8:45 so im not late and nobody is there. Not a big deal. They show up at 9:15. I go to sign in and thr lady asked me of I had an appointment and I told her yes. She could find it anywhere. I gave her my conformation number and told her I made it online. Then she tells me that they dont take online appointmentd that I would have to set and wait... Well okay.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Broken Bow, OK I set and waited and waited... Finally they called my name I give her all my information and she starts to put it in the computer. Before I knew it she said she was done. I was thinking wow that was fast. She tells me to sign the documents and I was done. So I sign it. She hands me my papers and says im finished. I asked about the advamce and she said they stopped doing it last week. I said okay and left. I get home and start looking at my tax papers and she has my childs name wrong. I called back up there and asked what I needed to do and she said there is nothing that can be done. I just paid almost $400 for somebody to mess up my taxes. Im pissed!

Le
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 31, 2017

You signed stating everything was correct without checking it and you are pissed at her?