H&R Blockreporting fraud crime

On February 8, 2014, a tax preparer by the name of Denise Pink prepared my 2013 taxes. At this time I was filing taxes for h & r foods inc. Which is a burger king franchised restaurant. Upon completion of my tax refund I was issued a H&R block emerald card. I was told that my refund would be issued on that card. After weeks went by I contacted Ms. Denise Pink of H&R BLOCK(TAX preparer) to let her know of the situation and she stated that at this no time no money will be issued on the emerald card and that I would be mailed a check.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Houston, TX As of January 30, 2107 I needed an IP PIN NUMBER to file electronically and went into the local irs office to retrieve my ip pin and could not do so and was not provided my pin number. Spoke with Angela Patton, an irs representative, located @8876 Gulf Freeway and was given a printout by her which states that my refund was issued on this emerald card but I never recieved this refund at all on this card. A fraudlent crime has been committed and i would like to know where and what to my refund. My name is Shunica D. Sinclair and I can be reached @[protected]

Sh