H&R Block / they are liars

1 Clearlake, CA, United States Review updated:

The H&R block office in Clearlake is a joke. When I went into their officce to get the loan I used my pay stubs from December. The woman doing my taxes estimated that I would be getting back 12, 000.00 which she did not tell me and approved me for a 900.00 loan. So I was thinking that I was getting back the usual 2900.00 that I have received for the last 6 years. When I went in to finish my taxes Feb 1 2008 it showed I went over the tax bracket last year and that the women who did the estimate was more then wrong. After paying the 300.00 for them to due my taxes I walked out of their office with 600.00. They didn't even apologize for making the huge mistake. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO H&R BLOCK. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE GIVING THEM MONEY TO LIE AND CHEAT YOU OUT OF THE MONEY YOU WORKED ALL YEAR FOR.

Comments

• Ga
      13th of Feb, 2011

I to have been lied to and given the run around. No more H&R Block for me and I advise everyone who is in desperate need for their tax refund to go some where else because you they will lie and say they can get you a refund in 15 days. This is total BS.