H&R Block / terrible company
TaxCut Premium Federal + State + e-file 2008 software advertising and packaging implies that e-filing is included for both federal and state returns.
TaxCut Premium Federal + State + e-file 2007 software DID include free e-filing for both federal and state returns.
The name is the same for 2008 but no state e-filing is included. Apparently it says this on the fine print on the box, but many people including myself download it from various retailers. This is also the fault of TaxCut retailers who don't point out the fact that state e-file is no longer included.
I discussed this with their live chat support and they said they have NO product that includes state e-filing. It is rather deceptive to call it the same thing, charge the same price, say 'free e-file' on their site, but not include state e-filing.
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block - tax return service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - steal you tax payment
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - zero customer assistance following hrb errorsx4 - 2017 quebec tax return (qtr)
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - terrible customer service
- H&R Block - complaint against company