HP Tech Support / phone tech support fee!
Hi, i have a HP complaint!
I have the following:
**hp pavilion a605x
**serial number: mxk4300vow
**windows xp home
issues date: 2/17/07
ref. Number: #gqd681-01
case number: #[protected]
I have always used bought and used h/p products in the past. After my experience today, i will reconsider this in the future! This is what happened!!!!
**my kid's did something to my computer that left me no choice but to phone h/p for help.
**yes......i was fully aware of the fact that my warranty has expired. But for the (little) tech support that i needed to get my system running again, i was still charged $49.99, which i feel was ("highway robbery") to say the least! All i had to do, from the advice from a hp tech support agent was....to type in (one word)! That's it! Just one word! The word was... (administrator)! And i was still charged this $49.99.
**this seems lie a "rip-off" to me!
**i could understand if i had to be on the phone with a h/p tech support agent for a (long time). And were this agent had to go through (severl steps, etc., etc.) in order to resolve my issue/issues! But for him to only give my a (1) word to spell out, in order to resolve my issue! Cut me a break!
**it was a microsoft box were i had to type in a correct (username). I did not know what to type in. So after having $49.99 charged to my credit card, i was told that i "only had to type in the word....administrator"!
**again........this does not seem far for the little help that i received to get my system going again!
Please help me her and tell me if you agree that this seems a (little much) to be charged this $49.99 for (just one word)?
Thanks for your understanding!
Please get back to me on this. And please tell me if there is a way that i could have this $49.00 fee (waived) this one time. Or if i could at least have this amount (reduced) for the little help that i actually needed from this hp rep.
More HP Tech Support Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - new hp pavilion 24 all-in-one