Hp Pravilion Laptop Dv6736nr / numerouse problems with service and cd dvd player.
To whom it may concern,
I received hp pravilion laptop from best buy company because best buy broke my last laptop when it was brought in for repair in april 2008. Hp gave me a one year factory warranty.
Well in three months time my dvd/cd play could not read cd or dvd disks. I called hp tech on may 23-08 and told them the problem I spent close to an hour with them on the phone and then they decided to have me send in the lap after I got frustrated with them because they wanted me to fix the cd player myself and it turned out as the hp tech was on the phone with me there were more problems with my computer because it quite working all together after they had me try to recover it because when they told me to do something I lost my whole vista windows on my laptop do to their instruction.
So I send it in and it returns to me in front of my apartment complex's door where it could be totally stolen. , I was very upset about that. Then when I go to turn on my laptop I still have a no working laptop they did not recover vista windows when it was in the shop with them and they were suppose to put a new cd dvd player in it. So I end up calling them only to spend more endless hours with them on the phone to have them send me a recovery disk so I get the recovery disk to only find I have the same problem with my dvd cd player still not working. I had asked them as I am on the phone with them for the sixth or seventh time why did they not check the new cd dvd player on my laptop when they installed it by recovering vista windows to make sure that it would work. The tech told me they did not need to do that. I was frustrated with the company because here I am over two weeks later stuck with a laptop that has the a cd dvd player that does not work. I call again and they talk to me on the phone trying to get it to work to only loose the call because the tech guy hangs up on me and never calls me back. So I have to call the company for the ninth or ten time and this time I am very upset that I want to talk to management, and low and behold all the tech people would not send me straight through to a supervisor or management they just sending me to someone else in tech support.
I am very upset with this company and will not buy any product of theirs as they do not take care of issues and you are not able to talk to management if you have a problem so I am filing a complaint as my laptop is still not fixed. I only wanted a burner fixed and I can not even get that taken care of.
Thanks for your time
More Hp Pravilion Laptop Dv6736nr Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification