Hp Photosmart C4480 / printer ink fraud
I am an American living in Europe, and I have an HP Photosmart C4480 printer. On a trip to America last July, I purchased ink cartridges for this printer. I am now at the point of using them. And they do not work! The package says that the ink is for my printer model on the package. I contacted HP and they said that I must buy ink in Europe. But NOWHERE on the ink package does it say this!!! Now they will not refund my money, and I am stuck buying more ink in Europe at a 40% higher price. They will not refund the money I paid in the US.
Hewlett Packard is committing false advertising when they say that a product will work on a certain printer if in fact it does not.
There is no excuse for this BAD business practice. I encourage everyone never to buy from HP again. They will not honor their product.
More Hp Photosmart C4480 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service