Hp Pavillion Dv6226tx / dvd writer doesnt work
I purchased a HP-laptop dv6000 last year i.e. 2007 in the month of June from Delhi(Nehru-place). So as such it is still in warranty period. In dec-2007 i realized that its dvd writer was not at all working. I got delayed due to some reasons but in march-2008 I gave it to a service center in Jaipur. As I stay in pilani which is around 5 and half hrs from jaipur, so I had to spent a whole day in journey to reach there. And then after 5 days they called me up to collect it. Fine, they said that they had changed my dvd writer. Now here I am writing this complaint for the same problem and my dvd writer continues to behave in the way it used to do in the starting. I cant understand if its been changed to new then whats the problem now.
This is not the only case it had one other problem for which i had to take it to the service center in Mumbai(at that time I was in mumbai).
Am I only left with the work of moving to service centers and get it fixed again and again, nevertheless that i took it for doing some constructive work. I relied on HP, and today I am blaming myself for that.
PART NO. RZ901PA#ACJ
More Hp Pavillion Dv6226tx Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam