HP Pavillion DV2124 Notebook / poor after sales service
I also have been a victim of HP's poor after sales service support.
the laptop i purchased just 2 months back has started to show signs of being a defective piece.... but nobody at HP is willing to take ownership of the poor response they have given. My laptop shuts down while working without any rhyme or reasons and all the possible causes have been checked... yet the engg are unable to diagnose the problem...or to solve it. To add to that the dealer who sold us the HP laptop, his license with the company has expired and he did not inform us about it while trying to fix up the laptop... its only when he felt that he has messed up the laptop beyond repair and will not be able to provide any comfortable solution, he disclosed that his license has expired and that we need to contact the other HP service center in the city... the other so called authorized service center too was extremely disappointing and we are feeling cheated now... we have invested our hard earned money into this laptop and its really frustrating to see nothing coming out of it...
More HP Pavillion DV2124 Notebook Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - The Company, the Customer Service, and HP Pavillion x360 Convertible
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product