Hp Pavilion Entertainment Pc Dv2530ee / factory defects motherboard, lcd and electrical circuits
After a warranty period of 1 year is the only life span of HP products specially in laptop computers.
I choose to buy Hp product because I thought it's the best and no. 1 brand of computer product, but it is not...
I bought the above PC a year from now and I am facing a big problem. Diagnostic process from HP service centers reveals malfunction of NVIDIA GeForce, LCD and Electrical circuit connections. The repair cost more than a brand new PC. I lost 4, 200Dhs for this kind of scam.
I wonder how HP released in the market worldwide with such factory defects? It should be tested to last its components at least 3 years or more, not after the warranty period.
Read all complaints worldwide, Its all HP product.
HP lost its credibility and quality of workmanship.
To make sure, visit repair service centers in your area, what computer products under repair.
I put this complaint to warn the public. It's your choice
More Hp Pavilion Entertainment Pc Dv2530ee Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service