Hp Pavilion Entertainment Pc Dv2530ee / factory defects motherboard, lcd and electrical circuits

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

After a warranty period of 1 year is the only life span of HP products specially in laptop computers.

I choose to buy Hp product because I thought it's the best and no. 1 brand of computer product, but it is not...

I bought the above PC a year from now and I am facing a big problem. Diagnostic process from HP service centers reveals malfunction of NVIDIA GeForce, LCD and Electrical circuit connections. The repair cost more than a brand new PC. I lost 4, 200Dhs for this kind of scam.

I wonder how HP released in the market worldwide with such factory defects? It should be tested to last its components at least 3 years or more, not after the warranty period.

Read all complaints worldwide, Its all HP product.

HP lost its credibility and quality of workmanship.

To make sure, visit repair service centers in your area, what computer products under repair.

I put this complaint to warn the public. It's your choice

He

Comments

30th of Mar, 2009

I have the similiar problem for this model and just pass the warranty for two months. What a junk product.

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2009

My friends and I are uying this stuff last Sept 2007 here in Doha, Qatar. Now, only one of the four units is functioning, but not good also. The service center in the Philippines had identified the NVIDIA GE Force also as defective! Whats the worst of it is it cant be repaired. You have to change the motherboard, since the video card in imbedded at the motherboard. HP is absolutely a No-Buy!

• Ad
      8th of Sep, 2009

Hp suck my laptop, repair cost is more than the brant new laptop.

• La
      19th of Jun, 2011

i have the same model of this laptop, i bought 4, 290dhs. i'm using for only 9 months because of malfunctioning of the screen over heating crashing, i sent it to service center and they change the motherboard for free because it's under warranty, after 6 months the motherboard crackdown again..what a damn laptop! dont buy HP!

22nd of Feb, 2012

absolutely i will not buy HP products! the same problem and headache with this Hp laptop hardware issue... Shame on you HP!