HP / customer care
HP Customer Care is very bad for the following reasons
- Their Systems always seemto be down.
- They dont listen to the customer
- Very rude at times.
- Asked for a way to complain and representative doesnt know how to?
- The repaired product didnt work
- You get transfered from one department to another.
- Customer ends up explaining the problem on every call (Poor documentation of call History)
Hope you have never bought a HP product. If you have, hope that they never need a repair.
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive 
- Hewlett Packard - the company, the customer service, and hp pavillion x360 convertible 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255