HP / customer care

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

HP Customer Care is very bad for the following reasons

- Their Systems always seemto be down.
- They dont listen to the customer
- Very rude at times.
- Asked for a way to complain and representative doesnt know how to?
- The repaired product didnt work
- You get transfered from one department to another.
- Customer ends up explaining the problem on every call (Poor documentation of call History)

Hope you have never bought a HP product. If you have, hope that they never need a repair.

Thanks

Comments

• Am
      14th of Nov, 2008

i m amit kumar, i buyed the HP laptop before one year. from starting i am getting battery p[roblem., after 6 months i got touch pad key problem... then i went to customer care but i got my laptop in worst condition. i got one year guarenty on laptop but with the end of guerenty again finger print sensor is not working... what can i do now... i can not go to customer care service.so pls tell me the sollution otherwise i have very bad impression with HP laptop

• Vi
      29th of Jun, 2011

HP customer care service is the worst i have ever seen. I had just
    purchased HP G4 series on May 2011 and this month it just stopped booting up. I went to vendor and he said i need to call HP customer care as they dont support hardware failures. Today this is 20th times that i have called up HP customer care and it is 6th day that my request is created and they have not come up with any fruitful result till now.
    Not even a signle engineer has come to see what the problem is.

Every time i talk to HP customer care, i have to explain the complete story, then they just pass on call to one department to another, they just never provide me the email ID where i can write down my complaint.

They never send an Engineer to see atleast what the problem is.

OMG, i am suffering a lot and just say NEVER GO FOR HP BRAND.
    worst service, worst reliability.

~vishal

• Na
      14th of Oct, 2011

I, Naresh Paliwal mobile No. 09818777399 and purchased one PC from HP through dealer on dated 4-04-2009, but recently its hard disk has been not working and I made a complaint in HP because it comes in warranty period. but no any one support to me and always told me that, warranty has been lapsed, but warranty is still countinue. so, please find attached my purchase invoice.

• Pa
      19th of Mar, 2012

I. m P.N.Singh from hajipur bihar. I bought one deskjet 1050 print scan copy before 2 month within month my printer has two times not worked properly so i want to exchange my printer scan copy .printer scan copy of sl. no is CN18A32M26 & product no is CN346D read my complain call on this no 09430479561.