Hp Compaq 6720s / poor customer care and quaility
Okay, I bought this hp compaq 6720s last december, Since then I
2 replacement hard drives, both because the originals corrupted.
1 replacement motherboard, because the machine decided it wanted
a power on password after being shut down for 3 hours.
1 replacement battery pack, because the orginal one stopped charging
2x engineer visits I am still waiting on a third visit to replace
the motherboard...again, this was because hp sent out an
incorrect motherboard... which happened when the motherboard was
1 new cd rom drive because the original one has failed.
I have had to downgrade the operating system from Vista business
to Xp Pro service pack 3 because the graphics card overheats and
The display now flickers randomly and the graphics card crashes
at regular intervals, I have hade the blue screen of death on
numerous occasions due to the graphics chip crashing.
The usb connections are to say the least tempremental.
I spoke to Mr Oliver Dyson at your head office in London, and not
to put too fine a point on it, That gentleman needs to spend a
little more time familiarising himself with the forums on this
website, because people in general are NOT happy with HP or the
customer service they provide.
I have attempted several times to obtain customer support for
this model...IT IS NOT SUPPORTED IN THE UK so I am automatically
passsed to the usa who cannot help because I am in the uk.
The graphics drivers for this machine have not been updated for
I have had nothing but trouble with this notebook since I bought
it. I am fed up being passed from pillar to post and I am of the
opinion that I am overdue a replacement machine.
More Hp Compaq 6720s Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive