Hotwire.com / would not change reservation
I booked a car rental for my 73 year mother who is travelling to Chicago for a wedding...I mistakenly booked the rental at O'Hare airport and not Midway...called 2 days after realzing the mistake and theywould not change the pick up location...called and pleaded and they would not accomodate the change...my mother had to pay for a service she did not use and and make a different reservation...this was a financial hardship...they did nothing...they would not account for human error and said, "we can't do it." Beware of internet reservations with hotwire...they are not considerate or forgiving and taking $ 200 for services not rendered from a 73 year old woman is unconscionable
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire - no refund given despite initially committing to do so...
- Hotwire - hotel "hot rate" lies and deceitfulness.