Hotwire.com / false adverstising
I purchased a hotel from hotwire.com because they had advertised the hotel as "38% off the regular price" and that it had a "100% satisfaction" at this hotel. Upon purchase I found out that the actual hotel offered a lower price and only a 78% customer rating. Hotwire did refund me the difference in price, however I wouldn't have made the purchase to begin with had they provided accurate information. I made the purchase based on the false information provided by the site.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - cancellation reneging
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire - no refund given despite initially committing to do so...