Hotwire / bait and switch tactics on hotel room type
I booked a room for 2 adults and 1 child but at the check-in, was told the booking was only for two adults. The hotel staff explained to me that she could see my booking but the problem is Hotwire which only booked 2 adults. So they could only give me either a queen or two twins, or $50 more a night will do. Or I could take the matter with Hotwire.com. I called the customer service at Hotwire.com and hoped they could help me out. But as soon as the rep pulled up the reservation and must have realized the problem, he changed tone right away. He asked what the hotel gave me. I told him again, queen or two twins. Then he said, "so you got two beds right? How many beds you want, 3 beds?" So arrogant! So I asked him to talk to the hotel staff. But when the staff took over my phone, the Hotwire rep hanged up the phone.
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - trying to cancel, when full trip insurance was purchased
- Hotwire - cancellation reneging
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental