Hot Topic / sales associate
Today I purchased a 21 Pilots lanyard from Hot Topic in Bakersfield, California and I was not welcomed and I was rudely disrespected my entire visit by a sales associate named Sarai. I told her that I had a rewards card for the store and she obnoxiously replied, "Should've told me earlier" like there was nothing she could do and she also yelled at me when I was told to sign the receipt because I paid using my debit card. The other sales associate also did not acknowledge my presence as I was standing there trying to pay for the lanyard for about 2-3 minutes and I was forced to go to Sarai instead.
More Hot Topic Complaints & Reviews
- Hot Topic - Bad service 
- Hot Topic - Stay away 
- Hot Topic - Online purchase
- Hot Topic Inc. - Customer Service Won't Respond
- Hot Topic - Poor customer service
- Hot Topic - problem with an employee at daytona beach
- Hot Topic - supernatural muscle tee
- Hot Topic - cash is king but exercise some good judgment and common sense 
- Hot Topic - online ordering and customer service / don't do it!!!
- Hot Topic - my order & no customer service