Horizongoldcreditcard / misleading credit card company

Indiana, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1008002516144

The horizon gold credit card company had me to be believe that I was getting a credit card! But did not inform me before hand that with the credit card I would only be able to use it online at a outlet store that is made up by them purchaing cheap flea market merchandise. Also they have taken money from my account and i have not puchased anything from the website. I will be calling the company to have the account cancelled and to make an complaint immediatly.

Comments

Ke
  27th of Sep, 2008
i have not gotten my credit cart 136517270 pproved number thank you
To
  15th of Oct, 2008
I am here to complain about horizon gold card. I started to fill out the application and then stopped because i don't want the card. I started receiveing phone calls from horizon as to why i did notfinish filling out the information and that the card was worth the cost and all that garbage. I responded that i did not want to go through with the process and to please leave me alone and do not call me again. I started receiving phone calls from 2017400032 @ 8:32 in the morning.At 9:03 they callled again except that now no one says anything and then hangs up.This same process is done again at 9:11, 10:47, 11:52 12:36, 1:29 and a couple more times this afternoon..Please stop these childish tactics or my lawyer will intervene and we will sue for harressment.
  22nd of May, 2010
My debit card was charged twice for $29.95..My checking account is now in the RED...
Di
  18th of Aug, 2014
I was so disappointed when I found out this was not an actual credit card. I called 800-251-6144 & spoke to a so-called supervisor. I told her to cancel my card. She said she was canceling it & gave me a confirmation number. My activation fee was $29. They told me that I will be refunded $21.96 of my $29. I'm not going to hold my breath. I will probably never get it back. I have a net first platinum card and nowhere on their contract does it states that you will be charged $19.95 a month. I see how this company can be beneficial by reporting positive info to the credit bureaus each month.

Horizon Gold Logo Horizon Gold