Horizongoldcreditcard / misleading credit card company

1 Indiana, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1008002516144

The horizon gold credit card company had me to be believe that I was getting a credit card! But did not inform me before hand that with the credit card I would only be able to use it online at a outlet store that is made up by them purchaing cheap flea market merchandise. Also they have taken money from my account and i have not puchased anything from the website. I will be calling the company to have the account cancelled and to make an complaint immediatly.

Comments

• Ke
      27th of Sep, 2008

i have not gotten my credit cart 136517270 pproved number thank you

• To
      15th of Oct, 2008

I am here to complain about horizon gold card. I started to fill out the application and then stopped because i don't want the card. I started receiveing phone calls from horizon as to why i did notfinish filling out the information and that the card was worth the cost and all that garbage. I responded that i did not want to go through with the process and to please leave me alone and do not call me again. I started receiving phone calls from 2017400032 @ 8:32 in the morning.At 9:03 they callled again except that now no one says anything and then hangs up.This same process is done again at 9:11, 10:47, 11:52 12:36, 1:29 and a couple more times this afternoon..Please stop these childish tactics or my lawyer will intervene and we will sue for harressment.

• 32
      22nd of May, 2010

My debit card was charged twice for $29.95..My checking account is now in the RED...

• Di
      18th of Aug, 2014

I was so disappointed when I found out this was not an actual credit card. I called 800-251-6144 & spoke to a so-called supervisor. I told her to cancel my card. She said she was canceling it & gave me a confirmation number. My activation fee was $29. They told me that I will be refunded $21.96 of my $29. I'm not going to hold my breath. I will probably never get it back. I have a net first platinum card and nowhere on their contract does it states that you will be charged $19.95 a month. I see how this company can be beneficial by reporting positive info to the credit bureaus each month.