Horizon Outlet / deception
This is a company who gets people by playing on their needs. It very conveniently offers a credit card. I assumed it was a Visa or Mastercard. First mistake. Then, after paying a enrollment fee of $80.00 I received "their" credit card. I visted their site after calming down. Knowing I'd been had, I did not expect that they would be allowed to offer what is complete garbage for those prices. The items are basically worthless! Then they charge an exorbinant shipping and handling fee on two items in excess of $40.00. These two items could not have weighed more then a few ounces. They willl not finance the S&H cost. See where this is going? I decided to cut my losses. After reviewing bank statement I found out that they had been debting my account for $19.95 a month for over six months. I had never purchased anything. After becoming livid I called them and ask for them to refund the monthly fee. They would not! They asserted the fee is disclosed in very small print on the second page of the "agreement." I never could find it. These people have no shame. BUYER BEWARE...
More Horizon Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- The Horizon Outlet - Misrepresentation 
- The Horizon Outlet Store - DECEPTIVE AD 
- Horizon Outlet - No good products to buy online!
- Net First Platinum And Horizon Outlet - Fraud
- The Horizon Outlet Card Gold - Scam 
- The Horizon Outlet - Your service is absolutely useless
- Horizon Outlet Store - Card, store
- Horizon Outlet Credit Card - Card
- Horizon Outlet Card - Fraud 
- Horizon Outlet Credit Card - Fraud Theft Deception Scam