Horizon Gold / Complete scam!

I just got in the mail this scamming companies ad. Its all too bad that the FTC does nothing to keeping these credit predators in check. TIP: To raise your credit, 3 credit cards no more no less, pay off all 3 every month so another words live within your means. Every month you do that, when reported to the credit agencies, you get an increase in you FICO score. Car loans do nothing for you until you pay it off. They are a scam too. Student loans lower your score no matter what. Pay them on time though or ask for deference’s or forbearances. You can in big trouble with them. Any medical you should make sure never get into your credit report. Home loans do wonders for credit. Pay off you student loans and your cars with home loans. Its cheaper and results in a better scoring when they get paid off. Again make sure you can afford it. Stay away from any credit card company that claims to report. Have them prove it and fully. Some companies only report certain information which can actually hurt you. Orchard bank and Household Finance are two great companies if you have bad credit and want to restore your credit. To learn more go to: http://www.creditinfocenter.com/Books/ and get all the books. You will be amazed what federal laws protect your good name.

Comments

Sa
  27th of May, 2007

I am with everyone else i was ripped off by Horizon Gold and intend to get my money back

Me
  11th of Sep, 2007

I too was ripped off by Horizon Gold. I noticed right away that $79.95 was taken out of my acct 5 mins later after signing up, then I noticed that the site wasn't that descriptive and as I did more and more research I came about a list of sites with complaints about them. Right away I tried to call them and all I received was a busy signal, I called them about 10 different times and each time a busy signal, so I decided to call my bank, I told my bank that the company was a fraud and that I needed the charges reversed, they were glad to do so and they are now sending me a new card and closing the old one so that the company cannot charge my acct anymore. I advise anyone else to call their banks and do the same if you haven't already done so...ask for a dispute and tell them the company's a fraud, otherwise you never know, Horizon Gold.. if you get a hold of them, may tell you they'll credit you but may not actually do so, best bet is to call your bank.

Ro
  2nd of Oct, 2007

I got this postcard in the mail the other day and found out that this was too good to be true. Now I went to the website and reading all the compliants and it is such a scam. Don't even try this company because it will be nothing than a heartache. My postcard is now shedded.

Ma
  13th of Mar, 2008

THERE ARE 2 PAGES. THE FIRST ONE YOU ENTER YOUR APPROVAL CODE AND EMAIL ADDRESS. THE 2ND PAGE YOU ENTER YOU DEBIT CARD AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING BY PLACING A PICTURE OF A MASTERCARD AND A VISA CREDIT IN WHICH THEY DO NOT SHIP OUT... THEY ONLY GIVE YOU THESE SUCKY CARDS THAT YOU CAN ONLY USE ON A WEBSITE PROVIDED BY THEM... BE ADVISED.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR 79.95 ON THAT.. DO NOT GET MISLED..

Po
  6th of Oct, 2008

ANYONE I ADVICE YOU TO NEVER GO TO TRIDENTSOLUTIONSLLC.COM THEY RIPPED US OFF FOR 300 HUNDREDS DOLLARS THAT WE HAD BORROW PLEEEEEEASE REPORT ALL SCAMS SO THEY CAN BE STOP. I HAVE A HORIZON AND THEY HAVE ### PN THERE WEBSITE...

Id
  10th of Dec, 2010

ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT LOOK UP ANYTHING YOU BUY OR RECEIVE IN THE MAIL, OR E-MAIL I AM SORRY TO SAY AND FORGIVE ME BUT DESERVES TO GET RIPPED OFF! ENOUGH SAID.