Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons / Greedy!
Honey Baked Ham Company put a $7 coupon in the local paper her in Metro Detroit - for the past TWO holiday seasons. In an attempt to UNDERCUT LOCAL RETAILERS - who have invested a lot of money to put their Honey Baked Express kiosks in their stores - they are REFUSING to honor the coupon when redeemed by a Honey Baked Express retail location. HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of customers are being sent away ANGRY by HB Express retailers so they can WAIT IN LINE outside a Honey Baked Corporate store. Times are tight around here and $7 is $7!!
If this company CANNOT KEEP UP with the demand for their products, why would they be so GREEDY to their Express Retailers that they would compete against them??
This is ridiculous - they are not WORTH IT!!! Not with all the RECALLS and complaints I have read online. If you are in Michigan - Buy a Dearborn Ham - they CARE about their customers!
More Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - Poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service 
- Honey Baked Hams - On line orders 
- Honeybakedonline.com - Bad service 
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- Honey Baked - Cornbread dressing, turkey and garlic mash potatoes 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - spiral sliced ham(s)
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - ham was not glazed and more salty than previously.
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - online order not delivered
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - the lack of products on hand and what you all call cornbread dressing