Honda Mrv / Gas Tank

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I have been trying to contact the Honda original company to ask them one queastion
Is true the they made the gas tank made of plastic or fibroglass?
My problem is so simple but annoying. I bought an MRV Honda this year. Since I drove it, I am hearing a nocking sound in the gas tank every time I use the brake and every time I turn. I went to the compnay in Alkhobar three time and I contacted the head office in Dubai who called to see what is the issue, but the only response is this is normal. I am realy trying to contact Honda is Japan to see is true that they manufactered such a noisy car that cost 30000 $? The car that I have was probably assembles in an inaccurate way, many thing are not well lined up.
I realy like honda but from this experience, I became so disappointed. Please send this email to the main head office in Japan

Sa

Comments

• Gu
      14th of Nov, 2008

I agree with the comment. I notice the same problem with my MR-V 2008 but I am not sure were the sound came from.
    I purchased the car from the dealer at 25 Sept, as brand new item from the dealer ''it have > 300 km on it odometer'', I realize that number when I reached home from the dealer, but I didn't make any complaint I believed that they would not change the car with another, another reason was "my previous car - Accord 2003'' never dissapointed me. Then my happyness with the new car was really tip over when I had to make two complaint in the first one month. Its were minor complaint...but very annoying.