Honda Mrv / Gas Tank
I have been trying to contact the Honda original company to ask them one queastion
Is true the they made the gas tank made of plastic or fibroglass?
My problem is so simple but annoying. I bought an MRV Honda this year. Since I drove it, I am hearing a nocking sound in the gas tank every time I use the brake and every time I turn. I went to the compnay in Alkhobar three time and I contacted the head office in Dubai who called to see what is the issue, but the only response is this is normal. I am realy trying to contact Honda is Japan to see is true that they manufactered such a noisy car that cost 30000 $? The car that I have was probably assembles in an inaccurate way, many thing are not well lined up.
I realy like honda but from this experience, I became so disappointed. Please send this email to the main head office in Japan
More Honda Mrv Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure