Homestead Technologies / Fraudulent emails
This company has been sending me threatening emails indicating that I need to provide my credit card information or my website will be taken down. I don't have a website hosted with them. I never gave them my email address. I have read other complaints on this site and it appears that some people may have responded to these fraudulent emails and now they have fraudulent charges. What can be done to stop this obviously fraudulent activity?
More Homestead Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - Fraud and scam 
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - Billed me for no service
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - They started charging my credit card $24.99/mo for nothing 
- Homestead-an Intuit Company - Bad business partner
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - Never received any communication or confirmation from Homestead that I was enrolled
- Homestead Technologies, Inc. - invoices required for an audit.
- Homestead Technologies Inc - Account closed 
- Homestead Technologies, Inc. - Poor Customer Service
- Homestead Technologies - Failure to Deliver Priority Package
- Homestead Technologies Inc. - I never used any of their service but am still out $60