Homemark / Customer Service
1St Complaint - A month ago i got a scratch card from homemark. I phoned the number [protected] where they told me i am one of 9 selected people who won over R5000 worth of prizes. But i have to pay R1554.90. There was no credit on my credit card. So last week i paid it cash into homemark's account. When i received my parcel i got the following: A Wonder sheff, Single Air-o-space matress ( Which was suppose to be the sofa) and 2 stop Snore pillows. Exactly only what i paid for.
How does this work?? And where are the things i won??. If i knew they were only sending me this i would've bought it locally. I am really dissapointed. And i want to know what they are going to do about this.
I want the prizes that i won. I will take it further if i don't get a response.
Your urgent response is highly appreciated.
2nd Complaint -I logged a complaint last week. No one at Homemark phoned me back. They wasted my money. The air-o-space bed they sent me is not even the size of a single bed. This is terrible service.
I want to know what they are going to do about it.
Clearly they don't care about their customers.
Maybe you can assist. The response i got out of them was terrible. Now they want to send me the knife set to make me feel better. Where are the things i won?.
More Homemark Complaints & Reviews
- Homemark / Vibro Shape Belt - Unusable product & shocking service 
- Homemark - igia fat freezer
- Homemark - Electro Vibe machine
- Homemark/vibro Shape - Faulty vibro shape
- Homemark (PTY) - Royal diamond cookware set 15
- Homemark - Non delivery of product
- Homemark - Defective items
- Homemark - top mop plus
- Homemark - Poor aftersales
- Homemark - False info and unauthorised credit card billing