Homemark / Customer Service

South Africa Review updated:

Hi There

1St Complaint - A month ago i got a scratch card from homemark. I phoned the number [protected] where they told me i am one of 9 selected people who won over R5000 worth of prizes. But i have to pay R1554.90. There was no credit on my credit card. So last week i paid it cash into homemark's account. When i received my parcel i got the following: A Wonder sheff, Single Air-o-space matress ( Which was suppose to be the sofa) and 2 stop Snore pillows. Exactly only what i paid for.
How does this work?? And where are the things i won??. If i knew they were only sending me this i would've bought it locally. I am really dissapointed. And i want to know what they are going to do about this.
I want the prizes that i won. I will take it further if i don't get a response.
Your urgent response is highly appreciated.

2nd Complaint -I logged a complaint last week. No one at Homemark phoned me back. They wasted my money. The air-o-space bed they sent me is not even the size of a single bed. This is terrible service.
I want to know what they are going to do about it.
Clearly they don't care about their customers.

Maybe you can assist. The response i got out of them was terrible. Now they want to send me the knife set to make me feel better. Where are the things i won?.

Comments

• Wa
      21st of Jun, 2014

Hi there, I complain from 2012and now is 2014 no one helps me and I sent the items back from homemark I went to the we house to show them that I returned the items back and they told me I will get my money after 48 hours and I keep calling and they say they will call me back till today no one called me, now I need to know what mass I do because they don't help me and they have my money, or mass I go to speak out.