Home Shopping Network / CC/purchase Scam
HSN delines my card because they claim they had the wrong expiration date, so therefore I lost my purchase which sold out and was a special value with free shipping on easy pay.
The promo was a $20 discount on first purchase when opening a new CC account. I was approved by the bank and the account was linked instantly so the purchase went through. A few days later I looked at my order to see the order was canceled. I called HSN and they blamed the bank. I called the bank, they blamed HSN. Something involving the expiration date, but I did not have my card since this all was in one process, and this was an immediate purchase. If this is a glitch in their system, I wonder how many other customers get sucked in. They have my phone number and email and they never contacted me either, but even so, I did not know what the expiration date was as the card hadn't arrived yet so this was between the bank and HSN.
I called the bank after losing my purchase and canceled the card, and called HSN to let them know I no longer want to be a customer. Google HSN to see all the complaints about them.
More Home Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews
- HSN.com / Innova, Inc. / Ultrex Gourmet Quality Cookware - innova out of business according to hsn, all ultrex warranty are not supported 
- HSN - scam 
- Home Shopping Network - Online scam! 
- HSN - all adults blocked lied 
- HSN Shopping Network - misinformed re applying for hsn shopping card
- HSN - customer service
- HSN - westinghouse tv
- HSN - arlo wirefree 4 camera security package
- Home Shopping Network - customer service policy 
- HSN - fees