Home Shopping Network / Terrible company

Home Shopping Network
I purchased a Gateway notebook through HSN. I started having problems the day Igot it and wanted to return it. I contacted HSN and was told ok to return computer to HSN Returns, Dock-SPC 10, 4697 Crossroads Park Dr., Liverpool, NY 13088. I sent it through USPS and insured it for $800.00 I was told that tracking information through my local postal service will be connected to my insurance receipt. I return computer using the above address to warehouse in Liverpool, NY. When I contacted Gateway return department I was told that they never received my computer and they have no way of tracking the package and they can not provide me with any warehouse information. I would have to contact USPS since they are the shipper. I contacted HSN and they told me the returns are handle by Gateway and they will not be able to refund me my return if gateway don't have tracking information. So I went back to USPS and they said it was delivered to Gateway. USPS told me to get a letter from Gateway stating they did not receive my computer, but Gateway has given me the run around.

Nither company is taking ownership of the problem or to locate my return I have been getting such a run around... Both companies refuse to give me any help. I have over 12 phone calls to gateway and over 8 hours of being on hold or just hung up on.

A  28th of Apr, 2009 by
While taking care of my 88 year old grandmother with dementia, I found all the closets in her house filled with HSN and QVC products. Still in the original packages, with receipts. I have spent months sorting out the mess, and I have to say QVC was a class act, took everything back. HSN on the other hand wouldn't even discuss it, although all of the items are still on their website for full price and they would lose nothing by taking back this junk and reselling it. Instead they have robbed an old woman of her social security checks!

1 HSN Drive