Home Depot Southington Ct, Meriden Wtby Road / truck rental

1 Meriden/Wtby RoadSouthington, CT, United States Review updated:

I rented a truck to take junk to the bulky waste center in town and told the Home Depot employee the purpose of my rental was to go to the dump and he immediately and guardedly informed me he has never gone to the dump and doen't know anything about the dump. When I showed up at the dump I was informed that I could not use this truck as it did not comply with size requirements. I was further informed that every week this particular Home Depot truck shows up and they cannot allow it to be used for dumping but Home Depot continues to rent it and they know the situation. I am sure that the Home Depot person I spoke to made his "never been to the dump comment" to cover his own ### and rented me the truck with the knowledge that I could not use it for that purpose. He has no integrity. Everyone who went to the trouble I did would have certainly informed Home Depot of this fact and it occurs every weekend according to the town of Southington bulky waste center staff. Of this I am certain. They charged me 37 dollars and made me refill the tank for another 15 dollars and I still have a yard full of junk. They could have cared less.

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2008

Wahhhhhh ###ing wahhhhhh cry me a river!! That kid probably didnt know ### about the dump situation, Remember "Assume" makes an ### of you and me!