Home Depot — roof
In April of 2014, I had my roof replaced on my home as well as my adjoining cottage. There is a flat roof section which was replaced, deemed faulty and replaced again. Now it's July of 2017 and the second flat roof they replaced was installed incorrectly and traps water which then runs into the ceiling of my front porch. Now the front porch roof has water damage. I also expect the front porch ceiling to be replaced. I'm sure the water damage is is more significant inside. That roof needs to be replaced because of extremely poor workmanship.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Bennington, VT This has been a very frustrating exercise trying to get them back to fix it yet again. I luckily have photos from before they began to document the poor workmanship. I have persistently called several people to remedy the situation since 2014. I have dealt with at least 5 different representatives from Home Depot and nothing has been accomplished. This roof cost a considerable amount of money and I expect a legitimate response and action, not a patronizing one.
Thank you in advance for your prompt response.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment