Home Depot Pt Charlotte Garden Dept / employee disrespect

North Port, FL, United States

I was in your Port Charlotte store today for some while. It was shortly after 2:00 pm, when I went in through the garden dept as I always do. Both checkouts were open; the one closest to me was manned by a blonde woman, wearing glasses, and probably in her forties. She was "doing something" (not checking anyone out), looked up and said "What's your problem?" I said I had none, but did want to ask a question regarding a good sized shrub - one of eight or so - I had purchased several weeks before. She acted as if she were doing me a major favor to answer the question. I went ahead and picked out four more expensive shrubs - and I finally put them back and left, as I wasn't about to get involved with her more. As it turns out she wasn't there, but by then it was too late. There's a Lowes less than five minutes farther from my home than your store, but have just gravitated to your store as it was closer. No so sure though now! I should also add this is the FIRST time I have had one of your employees act this way in the eight years we have lived in FL.

Er